If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term M.J. Waldron Landscape Gardener or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Whether you wish to improve an existing garden, or if you need to create new outdoor features such as a new driveway or patio area, our landscape gardening services provide a wealth of affordable options. We carry full public liability insurance and we guarantee all of our work.......Read More
Trading as a family-owned business established in the local area since 1990, MJ Waldron and Sons deliver a complete range of quality landscape gardening services in Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Tring, Chesham, Kings Langley and surrounding villages for domestic and commercial property owners throughout the Hertfordshire area........Read More